Recently I started making music using various VST synthesizers and the DAW: Magix Music Maker 2013.
I haven't got much at the minute and my music is far from perfect, but I am making rapid progress and would like helpful critism.
The latest song I made can be found here: https://soundcloud.com/sebastian-zenon/toffee-swings
If you enjoy it, please follow. And if you have any suggestions for making it better, please comment.
Not gaming related but I like to do a variety of things :)
Recent Posts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Butterfree/Miltank decks have the potential to be quite powerful and for a cheap price. Like my budget Aromatisse/Yveltal deck this one wi...
-
This Pokemon deck is very similar to an Aromatisse/ Kangaskhan deck but instead uses M Gardevoir as a main attacker. This deck is high...
-
In this video I feudal rush the Barbarian AI on Hardest difficulty. In order to successfully pull off this strategy I had to use the ...
-
Evilswarm are quite well known for their amazing abilities to control the field and Gravekeepers are amazing at controlling the graveyard...
-
Here is my Youtube Channel with gaming videos. If you enjoy the videos I make, please subscribe and be informed of updates.
-
I would say this game went fairly well in comparison to the standoff one, probably because this map makes it easier to sneak up on enemie...
-
Hello, It's Paragon Gaming, back with yet another Pokemon deck. Like the previous deck I made (Mienshao Sub), this one utilizes a hit an...
-
The Incas are my favourite civilization for aofe, because not only do they have a unit to counter every unit in the game, e.g slinger to...
-
I must admit I was fairly inconsistent in this game, this however made it more intense towards the end. I wasn't sure why the bouncin...

No comments:
Post a Comment