Latest Posts

COD Ghosts: 1v11 Veteran Bots Using a Knife


Below is a game where I go up against Veteran level bots in Call of Duty Ghosts using: A knife, A Throwing Knife and a Concussion grenades.

These bots are not as stupid as the ones from Black ops so this game was significantly harder than ones shown in my Black ops videos. The game was close and probably would have been slightly better if I was more accurate with my throwing knives.

I made the game score 20 kills to prevent it from getting tiresome because the bots never rest, although I would have set it to 30 if COD Ghosts had that option for Team Deathmatch.

Overall I think the game was decent.




Hope you enjoyed, please comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paragon Gaming Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by imagedepotpro. Powered by Blogger.