Butterfree/Miltank decks have the potential to be quite powerful and for a cheap price. Like my budget Aromatisse/Yveltal deck this one will have no ace spec because this deck is mean to be low budget.
This deck revolves around utilizing Caterpie and Metapods ability to evolve very quickly into Butterfree, then by using Miltanks Move Powerful Friends winning against big EXs becomes extremely easy.
Pokemon (19)
4-4-4 Butterfree
4 Miltank
1 Druddigon
1 Dedenne
1 Tropius
Trainers (29)
4 Professor Sycamore
4 Shauna
2 Colress
1 Bianca
1 Lysandre
4 Bicycle
4 Ultra Ball
2 Switch
2 Great Ball
3 Muscle Band
1 Silver Bangle
1 Startling Megaphone
Energy (10)
8 Grass energy
2 Double Colourless energy
I included Druddigon because of it's ability to revenge kill, Dedenne because of it's ability t go get basic Pokemon and defeat Yveltal and I included Tropius for extra draw power and the ability to easily defeat Keldeo.
This deck contains Shauna instead of N but if you own N then you should use it instead. I included Bianca and Bicycle because this deck uses up it's hand very quickly. There is also 3 Muscle band and 1 Silver Bangle, but you could choose to run more Silver Bangle than Muscle Band if you choose.
If you own Virizion EX you should use that instead of one of the Pokemon I listed, it is not on the list because of how much it costs.
If you have any questions about other card choices, please comment or speak on my forum http://paragongameforums.blogspot.co.uk/
Recent Posts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
In this video I feudal rush the Barbarian AI on Hardest difficulty. In order to successfully pull off this strategy I had to use the ...
-
Butterfree/Miltank decks have the potential to be quite powerful and for a cheap price. Like my budget Aromatisse/Yveltal deck this one wi...
-
In this post I review a Pokemon TCG pack called Battle Arena Xernas vs Yveltal. This Pokemon TCG pack contains 2 decks...
-
Here is my Youtube Channel with gaming videos. If you enjoy the videos I make, please subscribe and be informed of updates.
-
This Pokemon deck is very similar to an Aromatisse/ Kangaskhan deck but instead uses M Gardevoir as a main attacker. This deck is high...
-
The Incas are my favourite civilization for aofe, because not only do they have a unit to counter every unit in the game, e.g slinger to...
-
Evilswarm are quite well known for their amazing abilities to control the field and Gravekeepers are amazing at controlling the graveyard...
-
I must admit I was fairly inconsistent in this game, this however made it more intense towards the end. I wasn't sure why the bouncin...
-
I would say this game went fairly well in comparison to the standoff one, probably because this map makes it easier to sneak up on enemie...

No comments:
Post a Comment