Recent Posts
Yugioh: Lightsworn Ruler
This deck aims to utilize Eclipse Wyvern's effect combined with Dragon Rulers to get Judgement Dragon as early as possible to end your opponent swiftly. If needed this deck may also synchro summon or summon Mechquipped Angineer and stall until you get the cards you need to win.
Monsters (26)
Judgement Dragon x3
Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos x1
Tidal, Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls x1
Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms x1
Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders x1
Garoth, Lightsworn Warrior x1
Raiden, Hand of the Lightsworn x3
Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress x2
Eclipse Wyvern x3
Felis, Lightsworn Archer x2
Honest x2
Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner x3
Kuribandit x2
Ryko, Lightworn Hunter x1
Spells (9)
Solar Recharge x3
Reinforcements of the Army x2
Charge of the Light brigade x1
Mystical Space Typhoon x3
Traps (5)
Beckoning Light x1
Skill Prisoner x2
Breakthrough Skill x2
Extra Deck (15)
Crimson Blader x1
Stardust Dragon x1
Michael, the Arch-Lightsworn x2
Black Rose Dragon x1
Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack x1
Big Eye x1
Crazy Box x1
Silent Honor Ark x1
Evilswarm Exciton Knight x1
lavalval Chain x1
Abyss Dweller x1
Gagaga Cowboy x1
Mequipped Angineer x1
Wind-up Zenmaines x1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
In this video I feudal rush the Barbarian AI on Hardest difficulty. In order to successfully pull off this strategy I had to use the ...
-
Butterfree/Miltank decks have the potential to be quite powerful and for a cheap price. Like my budget Aromatisse/Yveltal deck this one wi...
-
In this post I review a Pokemon TCG pack called Battle Arena Xernas vs Yveltal. This Pokemon TCG pack contains 2 decks...
-
Here is my Youtube Channel with gaming videos. If you enjoy the videos I make, please subscribe and be informed of updates.
-
This deck focuses on rendering monsters special summoned from the deck and extra deck useless by utilizing a card called Night Dragolich ...
-
This Pokemon deck is very similar to an Aromatisse/ Kangaskhan deck but instead uses M Gardevoir as a main attacker. This deck is high...
-
Evilswarm are quite well known for their amazing abilities to control the field and Gravekeepers are amazing at controlling the graveyard...
-
I must admit I was fairly inconsistent in this game, this however made it more intense towards the end. I wasn't sure why the bouncin...
-
I would say this game went fairly well in comparison to the standoff one, probably because this map makes it easier to sneak up on enemie...

No comments:
Post a Comment