I have been playing quite a lot of Murder Miners recently and have decided to make quite a few videos. There will be more videos on the way but for now enjoy this game of Zombie Survival on 3 different maps.
Recent Posts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Butterfree/Miltank decks have the potential to be quite powerful and for a cheap price. Like my budget Aromatisse/Yveltal deck this one wi...
-
Here is my Youtube Channel with gaming videos. If you enjoy the videos I make, please subscribe and be informed of updates.
-
In this post I review a Pokemon TCG pack called Battle Arena Xernas vs Yveltal. This Pokemon TCG pack contains 2 decks...
-
In this video I feudal rush the Barbarian AI on Hardest difficulty. In order to successfully pull off this strategy I had to use the ...
-
This Pokemon deck is very similar to an Aromatisse/ Kangaskhan deck but instead uses M Gardevoir as a main attacker. This deck is high...
-
Evilswarm are quite well known for their amazing abilities to control the field and Gravekeepers are amazing at controlling the graveyard...
-
I must admit I was fairly inconsistent in this game, this however made it more intense towards the end. I wasn't sure why the bouncin...
-
This deck focuses on rendering monsters special summoned from the deck and extra deck useless by utilizing a card called Night Dragolich ...
-
I would say this game went fairly well in comparison to the standoff one, probably because this map makes it easier to sneak up on enemie...

No comments:
Post a Comment