Home
Youtube Channel
Forums
Articles
Deck Garage
Videos
Soundcloud
Latest Posts
Recent Posts
Home
Videos
Halo 4: Comeback
Halo 4: Comeback
Unknown
14:59
Normally I don't use battle rifle or promethean vision but I decided to test them out and although I die a total of 10 times in this video I thought it was a great game because of the comeback my team made.
Hope you enjoyed, please comment.
Blog Comments
Facebook Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Pokemon: Butterfree/Miltank
Butterfree/Miltank decks have the potential to be quite powerful and for a cheap price. Like my budget Aromatisse/Yveltal deck this one wi...
Cod Black Ops 2: Knife + Riot Shield VS Veterans
1v9 ...
Pokemon: Gardevoir/Aromatisse
This Pokemon deck is very similar to an Aromatisse/ Kangaskhan deck but instead uses M Gardevoir as a main attacker. This deck is high...
Pokemon: Balanced Team Building
This is basically an improved version of the old team building guide that will help you build a team that will allow you to get on the top...
AOFE: 1v1 Hardest Barbarian
In this video I feudal rush the Barbarian AI on Hardest difficulty. In order to successfully pull off this strategy I had to use the ...
AOFE Tutorial: Endless Incan Archer Flush
The Incas are my favourite civilization for aofe, because not only do they have a unit to counter every unit in the game, e.g slinger to...
Yugioh: Evilswarm Gravekeeper
Evilswarm are quite well known for their amazing abilities to control the field and Gravekeepers are amazing at controlling the graveyard...
YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Here is my Youtube Channel with gaming videos. If you enjoy the videos I make, please subscribe and be informed of updates.
COD BO2 TDM: Using a Knife on Dig
I would say this game went fairly well in comparison to the standoff one, probably because this map makes it easier to sneak up on enemie...
COD BO2 TDM: Using a Knife on Standoff
I must admit I was fairly inconsistent in this game, this however made it more intense towards the end. I wasn't sure why the bouncin...
Paragon Gaming Designed by
Templateism.com
Copyright © 2014
Theme images by
imagedepotpro
. Powered by
Blogger
.
No comments:
Post a Comment