Recent Posts
Yugioh: Dino Rabbit
This is a rebooted version of the old Dino rabbit and has been made to counter today's meta game
Monsters (14)
Rescue Rabbit x1
Sabersaurus x3
Kabazauls x3
Tour guide from the underworld x3
Scarm malebranche of the burning abyss x1
Thunder king rai-oh x1
D.D. Warrior lady x1
Hyper Hammerhead x1
Spells (10)
Pot of duality x3
Mystical space Typhoon x3
Book of moon x1
Gold Sarcophagus x1
Dimensional fissure x1
Snatch Steal x1
Traps (16)
Bottomless trap hole x1
Compulsory evacuation device x1
Solemn warning x1
Mind crush x2
Dimensional prison x2
Fiendish chain x2
Call of the haunted x1
Dust tornado x1
Macro Cosmos x1
Quantum cat x2
Swamp mirrorer x2
Extra Deck (15)
Evolzar Laggia x2
Evolzar Dolkka x2
Leviair the sea dragon x2
Wind-up zenmaines x1
Mequipped angineer x1
Acid golem of destruction x1
Giga brilliant x1
5 rank 3/4 xyz monsters
If you are wondering about the card choices, please comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
In this post I review a Pokemon TCG pack called Battle Arena Xernas vs Yveltal. This Pokemon TCG pack contains 2 decks...
-
In this video I feudal rush the Barbarian AI on Hardest difficulty. In order to successfully pull off this strategy I had to use the ...
-
Butterfree/Miltank decks have the potential to be quite powerful and for a cheap price. Like my budget Aromatisse/Yveltal deck this one wi...
-
Here is my Youtube Channel with gaming videos. If you enjoy the videos I make, please subscribe and be informed of updates.
-
This deck focuses on rendering monsters special summoned from the deck and extra deck useless by utilizing a card called Night Dragolich ...
-
Hello, It's Paragon Gaming, back with yet another Pokemon deck. Like the previous deck I made (Mienshao Sub), this one utilizes a hit an...
-
The Incas are my favourite civilization for aofe, because not only do they have a unit to counter every unit in the game, e.g slinger to...
-
I must admit I was fairly inconsistent in this game, this however made it more intense towards the end. I wasn't sure why the bouncin...
-
This is basically an improved version of the old team building guide that will help you build a team that will allow you to get on the top...
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment