Home
Youtube Channel
Forums
Articles
Deck Garage
Videos
Soundcloud
Latest Posts
Recent Posts
Home
Videos
Murder Miners Online: The Rush
Murder Miners Online: The Rush
Unknown
06:32
I joined a game of Murder Miners Multiplayer and the game was already half over. One of the players had a score of 26 when the score was set to 50 to win. Will I be able to clutch victory or will I just fall into the fiery depths of hell.
Enjoy!
Blog Comments
Facebook Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Cod Black Ops 2: Knife + Riot Shield VS Veterans
1v9 ...
Pokemon: Butterfree/Miltank
Butterfree/Miltank decks have the potential to be quite powerful and for a cheap price. Like my budget Aromatisse/Yveltal deck this one wi...
YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Here is my Youtube Channel with gaming videos. If you enjoy the videos I make, please subscribe and be informed of updates.
Pokemon TCG: Battle Arena
In this post I review a Pokemon TCG pack called Battle Arena Xernas vs Yveltal. This Pokemon TCG pack contains 2 decks...
AOFE: 1v1 Hardest Barbarian
In this video I feudal rush the Barbarian AI on Hardest difficulty. In order to successfully pull off this strategy I had to use the ...
Pokemon: Gardevoir/Aromatisse
This Pokemon deck is very similar to an Aromatisse/ Kangaskhan deck but instead uses M Gardevoir as a main attacker. This deck is high...
Yugioh: Evilswarm Gravekeeper
Evilswarm are quite well known for their amazing abilities to control the field and Gravekeepers are amazing at controlling the graveyard...
COD BO2 TDM: Using a Knife on Standoff
I must admit I was fairly inconsistent in this game, this however made it more intense towards the end. I wasn't sure why the bouncin...
Yugioh: Necro Dragolich
This deck focuses on rendering monsters special summoned from the deck and extra deck useless by utilizing a card called Night Dragolich ...
COD BO2 TDM: Using a Knife on Dig
I would say this game went fairly well in comparison to the standoff one, probably because this map makes it easier to sneak up on enemie...
Paragon Gaming Designed by
Templateism.com
Copyright © 2014
Theme images by
imagedepotpro
. Powered by
Blogger
.
No comments:
Post a Comment