Home
Youtube Channel
Forums
Articles
Deck Garage
Videos
Soundcloud
Latest Posts
Recent Posts
Home
Videos
Murder Miners: Highrise
Murder Miners: Highrise
Unknown
11:41
Here is the last of the COD remake maps available to murder miners.
You can download Murder MIners here:
http://jforcegames.com/blog/index.php?special=games
Hope you enjoyed, please comment.
Blog Comments
Facebook Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Pokemon: Gengar/ Trevenant
Hello, It's Paragon Gaming, back with yet another Pokemon deck. Like the previous deck I made (Mienshao Sub), this one utilizes a hit an...
Yugioh: Infernoid
It's been a while since I have posted anything Yugioh related and with changes to the banlist + new archetypes being released, much of ...
Murder Miners:Nuketown
Murder Miners has included a recreation of the Call of duty map; Nuketown. Here is a video showing what the maps looks like. Enjoy
Murder Miners: Hoth Battle
Murder Miners includes a map which is a recreation of Planet Hoth from Star Wars. Here is a video showing what the map looks like.
Pokemon: Mienshao Sub
Recently I stated that I was going to post a series of newer Yugioh decks, in order to fit with the new banlist. Well, the same goes for Pok...
Yugioh Banlist (November 2015)
Forbidden: Apoqliphort Towers Shurit, Strategist of the Nekroz El Shaddoll Construct Evilswarm Exciton Knight Limited: Qli...
Halo 4: Straight to the Killing
I thought this game was one of the best games I had all day, I just joined in and despite the game having already been started I just kep...
2 finger push ups (feet elevated)
This is not gaming related but is something I have been training for recently. Gaming fingers never fail. Feel free to comment.
Murder Miners: Terminal
Here is another Call of Duty remake map on Murder Miners. This time the map is Terminal and as usual the zombies run rampant. Enjoy! ...
COD BO2 TDM: Using a Knife on Dig
I would say this game went fairly well in comparison to the standoff one, probably because this map makes it easier to sneak up on enemie...
Paragon Gaming Designed by
Templateism.com
Copyright © 2014
Theme images by
imagedepotpro
. Powered by
Blogger
.
No comments:
Post a Comment