Home
Youtube Channel
Forums
Articles
Deck Garage
Videos
Soundcloud
Latest Posts
Recent Posts
Home
Videos
Murder Miners: Highrise
Murder Miners: Highrise
Unknown
11:41
Here is the last of the COD remake maps available to murder miners.
You can download Murder MIners here:
http://jforcegames.com/blog/index.php?special=games
Hope you enjoyed, please comment.
Blog Comments
Facebook Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Yugioh: Necro Dragolich
This deck focuses on rendering monsters special summoned from the deck and extra deck useless by utilizing a card called Night Dragolich ...
Halo 4: Slaying The Opposition
In this video I play capture flag and despite the bad start I think it was overall a good game. Hope you enjoyed, please commen...
AOFE: 1v1 Hardest Barbarian
In this video I feudal rush the Barbarian AI on Hardest difficulty. In order to successfully pull off this strategy I had to use the ...
Murder Miners: Hoth Battle
Murder Miners includes a map which is a recreation of Planet Hoth from Star Wars. Here is a video showing what the map looks like.
Pokemon TCG: Battle Arena
In this post I review a Pokemon TCG pack called Battle Arena Xernas vs Yveltal. This Pokemon TCG pack contains 2 decks...
AOFE Tutorial: Endless Incan Archer Flush
The Incas are my favourite civilization for aofe, because not only do they have a unit to counter every unit in the game, e.g slinger to...
COD Ghosts: 1v11 Veteran Bots Using a Knife
Below is a game where I go up against Veteran level bots in Call of Duty Ghosts using: A knife, A Throwing Knife and a Concussion grenade...
Pokemon: Butterfree/Miltank
Butterfree/Miltank decks have the potential to be quite powerful and for a cheap price. Like my budget Aromatisse/Yveltal deck this one wi...
Ways you can make money playing games
Generally speaking the best job is the one that you enjoy and one of the most enjoyable things is video games, it turns out there is quite a...
11 Call of Duty Multiplayer Tips
In call of duty many players make mistakes which lead to unsuccessful games here are just a few tips to improve your game play success. ...
Paragon Gaming Designed by
Templateism.com
Copyright © 2014
Theme images by
imagedepotpro
. Powered by
Blogger
.
No comments:
Post a Comment